As we approach flu season, the ultimate goal
is prevention; therefore, let us
continue to do the following:
- Utilize universal precautions
when dealing with body fluids,
- Encourage covering coughs and
sneezes with the bend of the arm,
- Most importantly: Thorough, frequent
hand washing with warm soapy water
and friction for 20 seconds,
- Disinfecting and cleaning of surfaces,
door knobs, handles, etc.
Red Ribbon Week Dress up Days
(October 27 – October 31)
- Monday -“Team up Against Drugs!” Wear team jerseys/shirts.
- Tuesday - “Say Goodnight to Drugs!” Wear pajamas.
- Wednesday -"Give Drugs the Boot!” Wear Western clothes.
- Thursday- “You Won’t See Me Using Drugs!” Wear camouflage.
- Friday- “Celebrate Red Ribbon Week!” Wear red.
6th: Anna Grace Atchley and Tolondo McCaa
7th: Sarah Mason Avery and Seth Montrose
8th: Allison Battle and Jackson Clements
6th: Tarrissa Newell and Landon Lackey
7th: Madison Jones and Cole Sellers
8th: Anna Payne and Jalen Palmer
CRMS yearbooks are $35.00
through October 31. After
that date, the price will be $40.00