Monday - Friday
7:45 am - 3:00 pm
Spring Picture orders are due by
Friday, April 7, 2017!
First Class: Alabama's Voluntary Pre-K
**There is no registration fee for this program.**
recognized First Class Pre-K is now
accepting applications for the 2017-2018
school year. Enrollment is open to all
children four years of age who are
residents of the state of Alabama.*
A random selection drawing will be held. (Families do not have to be
present in order to receive a placement.)
*Acceptance to the program is through
a random selection process. The
registered applicant must meet residency requirements and complete the
essential documents set forth by the program. The registered child must be 4 on
or before September 1, 2017.
Children who are eligible for
kindergarten are ineligible to register. Children will not be denied participation on the basis of income, sex,
race, color, national origin, or disability.
The Book Fair is Coming!
Families are invited to "Families Do Lunch" this week!
Tuesday, April 4th
4th grade (10:45 AM) and 1st Grade(12:15 PM)
Wednesday, April 5th
Pre-K (10:55 AM), 5thgrade (11:10 AM), and 2nd
grade (12:00 PM)
Thursday, April 6th
3rd grade (11:15 AM) and Kindergarten (12:30 PM)
Please continue to collect Box Tops! This is a major fundraiser for our school!
There are Box Tops to be found on LOTS of great products you use everyday! For a complete (and printable) list, click the link below!
Attending Non-Public Schooling in Alabama
Information regarding non-public schools (private, church, parochial,
religious, on-site, on-line, private tutor and home study programs)
Transportation Information: Infofinder I - Please click on the link for the online parent access for school bus routes.
Arrival and Dismissal
Please help us keep student arrival and dismissal safe and running as smoothly as possible by following our arrival and dismissal procedures. If you are unfamiliar with these procedures, you can see them by clicking here.
Now Collecting Tyson Labels
Tyson Project A+ products are in your grocer's freezer section. Look for Tyson products that display the logo. Each label is worth 24 cents! Click here to see what the labels look like and start clipping today!
Cottondale is a 7 Habits School!
Here are the terms and definitions to what we believe!
- Habit 1: Be Proactive - I have a "Can Do" attitude and always try my best at everything I do.
- Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind: I plan ahead and set goals for myself.
- Habit 3: Put First Things First: I do things I have to do before the things I want to do.
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win - I am a problem solver when an issue comes up with another person and I think about what others want and not just what I want.
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, then to be Understood - I listen to others without interrupting.
- Habit 6: Synergize - I get along well with others and work good in groups.
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw - I take care of my body by exercising, eating right and getting enough sleep.