The STI HOME component of INOW is now available for use by parents and students. From this point forward the program will be known as INOW Parent Portal. To use the program you must first obtain a user name and password, which can be picked up at the school. To access the program, go to https://inow.tcss.net/information. For detailed instructions on how to access INOW Parent Portal click here, and choose parent.
1. DCH is offering sports physicals at their Northport Sports Medicine Complex on Saturday, January 24, beginning at 8:00 a.m. for all county middle schools. The cost for physicals is $15 or $10 with a piece of usable medical equipment. Please pick up an information packet and physical form at the student window (front office), if you are planning to have a sports physical on this day.
2. Extra sweat pants for sale in the office for $18.00. We have 1 small, 3 large, and 1 X-large
3. All students who are participating in the Battle of the Books competition need to meet with Mrs. Harvey in the library on Tuesday morning, January 27, at 7:45. Participants must have finished reading at least ½ of the books on the booklist in order to continue in the competition.
4. Pacesetters will have meeting Monday in the library at 7:50.
5. Talent Show participants – there is a mandatory rehearsal Thursday January 29th from 3-4:30 p.m. You MUST bring your music or any items related to your performance.
6. Science Club meeting Wednesday, January 28th from 3-3:45 pm.