The STI HOME component of INOW is now available for use by parents and students. From this point forward the program will be known as INOW Parent Portal. To use the program you must first obtain a user name and password, which can be picked up at the school. To access the program, go to https://inow.tcss.net/information. For detailed instructions on how to access INOW Parent Portal click here, and choose parent.
1. We are looking for outstanding 7th graders’ for pacesetters for the 2015-16 school year. Pacesetters applications are at the student window. They are due back by May 6 to Mrs. Pinkleton or Mrs. Harvey.
2. This week is the “kidnap-a-teacher” fundraiser. Each class period will have a winner, and you can win for more than one period. The winning class for each period will get an “off-period” during which they can watch videos or play games.
3. All students will be allowed to the 8th grade send off 3 on 3 basketball tournament Friday, May 1st. The cost is $3.00. All 8th graders who have already paid for the 8th grade send off do not need to pay for this game as it is already included in your package.
4. All library books are due back to the library no later than next Wednesday, May 6, at 3:00 p.m. All fines need to be paid by Wednesday, May 6, as well.
5. TCHS Girls basketball try-outs will be Monday May 11 at 3:30 in the TCHS Gymnasium. You must have an updated physical form with you to turn in to Coach Haas in order to try out.
6. Exams for 1-3 periods will be on Monday, May 18th. Exams for 4-6 periods will be on Tuesday, May 19. We will go to 4-6 in the morning. This change will allow you more time on your exams. If you plan to check out after your exams on these days you need to bring a note by Friday, May 15 during homeroom.
7. If you would like to attend 3rd & 17 Challenge Football Camp you can pick up a registration form at the student window.