Parents: All children must have current immunization certificates on file in your local school office before starting school. Check with your school office if you have any questions about your child’s certificate.
If you have a student who needs an up to date Certificate of Immunization Only (Blue Card), those can be obtained at the TCHD in the WIC department on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.).
TO ENROLL YOUR STUDENT:Register ONLINE using the link providedand then-Provide the following documents to Crestmont Elementary***Birth Certificate (document to prove date of birth)***2 Current Proofs of Residency with your name and address on it***Immunization Record (Blue Card)***Social Security Card (Optional)You will be officially enrolled when you have finished all of the above steps for Enrollment
Tidbits of Information
- School Day Bells
- Tardy Bell - 8:00am
- Bus - 2:40 pm
- Walkers - 2:42 pm
- Car Rider - 2:45pm
- Please bring a Parent Note or Doctor Note within 2 days of your Child's Absence. Please make sure notes are legible including student name, reason.
- INOW Parent Portal is available for parents and guardians to access information; grades, assignments, etc.
- Change of Transportation
- We DO NOT take changes in your student's transportation over the phone. The teacher must recive a note or email to change their mode of transportation.
- We use a Visitor system called RAPTOR which requires you to show a Driver's License or Government ID- please be prepared to bring your ID with you when visiting or checking out a student from school.
- For SAFETY, please do not drop off students in the back of the school- this area is reserved for school buses, faculty and staff.
- School Day Bells
Welcome to the Crestmont Cafe!
Check out our new Lost and Found TreePainted by our own Ms Kathryn WhiteHave you lost an item of clothing? Stop by the tree to see if it is hanging there!
So excited to have Northport Neighborhood Walmart as an Adopt-A-School Patrner
OFFICE DEPOTWhen you shop 5% comes back to Crestmont Elementary when you give them this School ID number - 70001844
We Recycle Cans