Phone: 205-342-2800Grade/Subject: 11-12Spanish 2, Spanish 3Click Here to access my InformationNow page for grades and assignments.
Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4
- Earned a AA in Business Administration from NorthWest Alabama Junior College.
- Attended University of North Alabama and earned a BA with majors in Commercial French and Commercial Spanish and a minor in Marketing.
- In December of 2001 I graduated with a MA in Foreign Language Education with an emphasis in Spanish and French- University of Alabama.
- I am presently attending the University of Alabama and am working on my MA in Spanish Linguistics.
- I studied in Belgium, France, Monaco, and Switzerland during summer semester through UNA and the French Dept.
- Studied in Perú in 2000 at the Amauta Language School in Cusco and Urubamba, and traveled through Costa Rica, Venezuela, Honduras, and Spain.
- Studied in Cuernavaca, México where I attended the Spanish Language Institute-Summer 2006
- Studied in Antigua, Guatemala at the Proyecto Lingüíistico Francisco Marroquín Intstitute-Summer 2007
- Studied in Oaxaca, México at the Becari Language School-Summer2008
- Studied in Guadalajara, México at IMAC-Summer 2009
- Volunteered at Estación Tortugas, Costa Rica-Summer 2013
- Studied and volunteered at Escuela Bibo y Toni in Quito, Ecuador-Summer 2014