Our mission is to work with the students, parents, and community to create productive, responsible citizens who are self-learners and who are capable of coping with and adapting to the changes and challenges in society.Student friendly mission statement: H.O.L.T.H. elpingO. thersL. eadT. ogether
Our Faculty and Staff Believes:
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- Student learning is the chief priority for administrators, faculty, and staff.
- The School environment should be conducive to the development of students becoming responsible citizens.
- Teachers, parents, and community should share in the responsibility of the education and welfare of the students.
- The school atmosphere should be secure, and organized, yet flexible enough to enable the school to best meet the individual needs of the student.
- The school should provide diversity in instruction and a variety of learning experiences, which incorporate high academic standards.
- Instruction should be data driven.