- Each student must have a separate pass to come to the library during class.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
- Students should be quiet and respectful of all individuals and library property. Work areas should be left neat and clean.
- All materials used should be re-shelved or returned to the circulation desk.
- Photocopying and computer printouts are available.
- Damaging or unauthorized use of computers, computer systems, or computer networks will result in disciplinary action. DO NOT change settings, add passwords, or screensavers to the computers. TCSS Policies on using all electronic devices are in place and enforced.
- Students are responsible for all materials checked out on their student ID number. Students should not check out for other students.
- Books are circulated for two weeks. Two books total per student is the limit. Reference books can only be checked out overnight. Books may be rechecked as many times as needed; however, circulation privileges will be withheld from students with overdue books or fines.
Fines and Lost Materials
- A fine of 10 cents per day is charged to a maximum of $12.50 per book.
- Students will be charged $25 for each lost or damaged hardback book..
- Students will be charged the replacement cost for a lost paperback book. The minimum cost for the book is $10 and is nonrefundable.
- The cost of a lost reference book will be determined by the replacement cost of the book.
- Students with outstanding fines and/or overdue books will not be allowed to check out any additional books.
- Overdue notices are printed as a reminder and placed in the advisor's box. If you think an error has occurred, please see a librarian immediately.