• This site will allow you to submit a form to change your Email Address for the State Education Directory (EDDIR). You will be required to enter your full name and any previous name that you may have had in the event you became married or divorced. You will also be required to enter your old Email Address and the New TCSS Email Address.
    This site is used only for Email changes, or employees that have taught in other systems and transferred to the Tuscaloosa County School System.   
    Click here for:  EDDIR CHANGE