New Technology for Teachers
1. Quizaline - great tool for testing children in an engaging and useful way. It's a great tool for consolidating facts. Allows teachers to make fun games on any topic, to play in class or as homework.
2. Quizizz - allows you to create and play awesome multiplayer quiz games, both in class and at home.
3. Live Booklet – Make Your Booklet - Using our simple booklet designer, you can drag and drop text, images, videos, audio, code, and more to make a multipage web booklet. If you already have a document, just upload it and we'll automatically convert it to a livebooklet. Get A Unique Web Address - Once your booklet is finished, give it an easy to remember web address you can share with students, parents, and faculty. Your booklet lives on its own web page and can be viewed with any modern web browser on phones, tablets, and computers.
4. Flip Quiz - provides educators with a quick way to create your own gameshow-style boards for test reviews in the classroom. Traditionally, these are created tediously, using poster board, chalkboards, PowerPoint™ or dry-erase markers on overhead slides. The review questions themselves are usually written on a separate sheet of paper. With FlipQuiz™, questions are displayed on-screen and boards are saved for later use. Combined with a beautiful board, students are more likely to be interested and stay engaged with the test review process. Like Jeopardy.
5. Biodigital Human Anatomy – is a publishing platform for visualizing anatomy, disease, treatments, and health information — all in interactive 3D.