Welcome to the webpage for the Brookwood High School Band Program!
Check back often for news and updates!
Today's General Annoucements:
1) The Coaling Christmas Parade is Friday, December 14. The itinerary is located at the bottom of this page.
2) If there is a problem with your child's instrument, our Gadsden music rep comes every Wednesday around 12:45 pm. If you need something fixed, please leave a note in your case of exactly what's wrong with it and let Ms. Gray know so that your instrument may be serviced that day. If you bought an Art's instrument, please let Ms. Gray know when you need a Art's rep to look at it (since it is most likely under warrenty with that particular company).
3) Instructions on how to enter into your Charm's account and other information has been added to the "Files and Form" tab. Please take a moment to review that page and information provided.
4) All students in Ms. Gray's ensembles (4th-5th period classes), need the following materials for class by Monday, August 13:
- (1) 1in, Black 3-ring binder
- Protective Sheets
- Pencil Pouch
- Pencil and highlighters
5) Paying the 3rd and Final Installment of Marching Band Fees
Q:When was the amount due by? Wednesday, August 1. You will now need to email Mrs. Stanley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CC Ms. Gray (email@example.com) if you pay so that we may be alerted to look for your payment.
Q:How can I pay? by cash/check (made out to "Brookwood High School").
Q: Does the bookkeeper know the exact amount I still have left to pay? No, our treasurer, Mrs. Stanley does. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I can not get to the school M-F between the hours of 9:00am-2:00pm, how do I get the money turned in? You may mail the check or cash to the school, or the student may bring it directly to Ms. Gray at school during normal operating hours.
Q: I have further questions not addressed here, what can I do? If it is about balances, email Mrs. Stanley (email@example.com). Other questions, email Ms. Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org).