Keep Calm
  •  If you need to see the counselor:

    ~Ask your teacher if you can come - try to choose an elective or PE class - but YOU MUST HAVE A PASS!!

    ~You can fill out a self-referral in between classes. Self-referral slips are located outside my office door. You may hand the self-referral directly to me, slide it under my door, place it in the clear bin on the wall outside my office door, or have the office staff place it in my box. 
    ~Parents can email, call, or make an appointment for their child to see the counselor.