- Bachelor of Science in the Multiple Abilities Program Early Childhood, Elementary, and Special Education – University of Alabama - 2000
- Graduated from Tuscaloosa High School - 1996
- Instructional Partner at Englewood since 2012
- Reading Coach at Englewood Elementary 2007-2012
- Third Grade at Englewood Elementary 2000-2007
I live in Tuscaloosa with my husband, Chris, and children, Clay, Kathryn, Kennedy and Camden. My husband and I attended school in the Tuscaloosa County School System as well as our three oldest children do now. We are actively involved and teach Sunday School at First Baptist Tuscaloosa. Our children are involved in baseball, basketball, flag football, cheerleading, and dance so we stay quite busy but love it!