- Northside HS, 2000
- Bevill State Community College, Associate of Science, 2002
- University of Alabama, BS, Multiple Abilities Program, 2004
- University of West Alabama, Library Media, 2011
- 2004-2008 Brookwood Elementary School, 1st and 2nd grade
- 2008-2012 Lakeview Elementary, 2nd Grade
- 2012-2018 Myrtlewood Elementary, Library Media Specialist
- 2018-present Walker Elementary, 3rd grade
I am married to my wonderful husband, Brandon, who is my high school sweet heart. June 2021 we celebrated our 16 year wedding anniversary. We currently live in Northport, Alabama. We have two children. Brody is in middle school this year and Logan-Elizabeth is in second grade at Walker. We attend and are members of Chapel Hill Baptist Church. During my free time I enjoy scrapbooking, decorating, reading, traveling, watching The University of Alabama football, and spending time with friends and family.
This is my seventeenth year in education and I am very excited to work in such a wonderful school. I’m prepared to put 100% into providing your child with information that will enable them to become a successful student. Thank you for sending me your most prized possession and I look forward to a wonderful year. Feel free to contact me if you need anything.