- Shelton State Community College (1998) Associate in Science - General Education
- University of Alabama (2000) Human Performance Teacher Education, Bachelors of Science
- University of Alabama (2005) Kinesiology, Masters of Art
- Buhl Elementary School - Physical Education Teacher (K-5th Grade) - 2000 - 2003
- Myrtlewood Elementary School - Physical Education Teacher (Pre-K-5th Grade) 2003 - Present
- Myrtlewood Elementary School - Clinical Master Teacher – 2008 - Present (Partner with University of Alabama Supervising/Training Future Physical Education Teachers)
- Certified Disability Sports Specialist: Level I & Level II - May 2015 - Present
I was born and raised in Tuscaloosa, AL. I have a big family! I am most proud to say that I'm the only of my siblings to attend college. I graduated from Central High School in 1992. I have been married for 17 years. I enjoy exercising, fishing, seeing the world, working with children, and last but certainly not least, spending time with my family!