Nancy DunawaySecond Grade(205) 342-2862email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Here to access my InformationNow page for grades and assignments.Education
- 1989 - Jacksonville State University - BS in Early Childhood & Elementary Education
- 2004 - University of West Alabama - Masters Degree in Early Childhood
- 1990 Tuscaloosa County School System
- 1990-2005 Buhl Elementary School (1st grade, kindergarten)
- 2005-2008 Huntingtom Place Elementary (kindergarten)
- 2008- present Northport Elementary School (kindergarten, 2nd gr.)
I wanted to be a teacher all of my life. However, I did not follow my heart and went to work at a bank. I was married and had my sons before I went to college to become a teacher. We moved from Oxford, Alabama to Tuscaloosa in 1989 and I got my first teaching job. I taught first grade for 2 years then move to kindergarten. After teaching kindergarten for many years, I moved to second grade in 2012. I love teaching and feel so blessed to be at Northport Elementary School. I am married to Steve Dunaway and we have two grown sons, Matthew and Casey. Matthew is married to Jennifer(Jackson) and they have three children, Tyler, Leah, and Jackson. Casey is married to Emily (Raburn) and they have two daughters, Allie Brooke and Anna Claire. We all live beside each other on Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy swimming, boating, and spending time together. I enjoy attending sporting events to cheer on my grandchildren and cheering on the Tide at Alabama football, basketball, and softball games. Roll Tide!!