Band quick view of events for the week January 13:
- Monday - Wind Ensemble rehearsal 3:15-5pm; Band Parent Meeting @ 7pm regarding Wind Ensemble AMEA performance.
- Tuesday - Symphonic Band rehearsal 3:15-4:30pm.
- Wednesday - off after school (this is different from the Newsletter!)
- Thursday - Wind Ensemble rehearsal 3:15-5pm with AMEA Guest Conductor, Dr. Catherine Rand.
- Friday - Wind Ensemble performs at AMEA Conference, good luck! Please look the itinerary for more information.
Information about AMEA Performance for Wind Ensemble:
•The AMEA Performance is January 17th.•The Itinerary for this event is already up on the site under the "Itineraries" page.•The cost is $25.00 per student/parent attending. If you have credit in your band account it will be deducted from there first.• Parents/guardians must email Mr. G. by 12/13/19 if they are planning on going as a chaperone. The $25.00 cost is also due on this date; checks should be made out to "TCHS Band." (Date past due)•If you have a Band credit on your account, your fees for this trip will automatically be deducted from your account.•Extra rehearsals:•1/6/20 5:00pm-7:00pm•1/7/19, 5:00pm-7:00pm•Dinner will be provided on these days
Information about Music for All for Wind Ensemble:
•The MFA Performance is March 25th-26th.•The itinerary will be coming soon.•The cost is $50.00 per student/parent attending. If you have credit in your band account it will be deducted from there first.•Parents/guardians must email Mr. G. by 1/10/20 if they are planning on going as a chaperone. The $50.00 cost and rooming list are also due on this date; checks should be made out to "TCHS Band."•Extra rehearsals include:•2/17/20•3/22/20•3/23/20