Holt High School serves about 430 students in grades 9-12, in the Holt High School attendance zone, in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.
Our Holt High School Facebook page is a place where we share the work our students, educators, and education support professionals are doing every day to further the mission of our school system. This page is a great way to be connected with what is happening in our school, but it is not the only way in which we share information. Visit tcss.net for information and resources related to the Tuscaloosa County School System. Holt High School families, faculty, and staff, please make sure our school has your most up-to-date contact information, so that you can receive phone, text message, and email notifications, directly from our school. This is how we share urgent and other important information.
We welcome your comments on our page, as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements, or chiming in on the conversation. To keep our page focused, we have comment guidelines.
1. This page is moderated by Holt High School.
2. To ensure exchanges that are informative and respectful, we will not allow comments that are or include:
- Off-Topic. We will remove comments not related to the subject of the post under which it is entered. If you have a question and do not know where to direct it, email email@example.com, and your question will be shared with the appropriate contact.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service will be removed.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with a post, we'd like to hear from you. In this situation, contact the school administrator directly. Please refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others, including other commenters on the page.
- Language. Comments including, but not limited to, profane, vulgar, or provocative language, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will be deleted.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Links to outside websites. We will not allow comments including links to websites for any purpose.