• Parents: All children must have current immunization certificates on file in your local school office before starting school. Check with your school office if you have any questions about your child’s certificate. Children who need immunizations may receive them at the Tuscaloosa County Health Department on Thursdays throughout the summer. However, an appointment is required and may be made by calling (205) 562-6900. 



    To contact our school nurse, email ennipper@tcss.net.