SELECTION OF MEMBERS
- Students may not apply for membership.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one academic scholars course. Each nine week grading period students must have an 85 or above in all academic scholars courses for which they are enrolled. Students must have a 90 or above in all other courses.
- Members are also evaluated in areas of leadership and character.
- The faculty council invites all faculty members to make comments on nominees.
- Candidates are expected to meet high standards in areas of service, leadership, and character.