Physical Education News
PHYSICAL EDUCATION RULES
1. Listen and Follow Directions
2. Stop, Look and Listen on the Signal
3. Show Good Sportsmanship
4. Handle Equipment with Care
5. Dress Properly - must wear Tennis Shoes to class each day. (No Boots)- Girls need to wear shorts under dresses
6. I will keep my Hands and Feet to Myself
Physical Education at Huntington Place Elementary is an activity based program. Students are evaluated on their ability to follow directions, dress appropriately, display positive attitudes including willingness to try, and participate during exercises and activities. Since participation and not ability make up the majority of a student's grade, every student has the potential to earn an A. Anything lower reflects a problem with participation and not ability.
Throughout the year we need volunteers in Physical Education to help us with special events such as field days, fitness testing, fitness documentation, Jump Rope for Heart and running days. If you would like to help, or have any special talents that you would like to share, please fill out the information below and send it back to the P.E. department or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.