2020 Summer workouts
Summer workouts will begin June 1 at the high school baseball field for all players.
Upcoming freshmen will report from 10:00-12:30. Returning players will report from 1:00-3:30. They will receive a June 2020 calendar. There are a few requirements before any player arrives on June 1.
1. Any new or freshman player must have a current physical on the 2018 updated physical form. See link below for the correct form.
2. ALL players must download the Dragonfly app on their phones and create an account. They must have the Participation/Consent form and the Concussion form filled out online on their account before arriving June 1. Instructions are on the link below.
3. All players also need to fill out the Preparticipation form (front page of physical) electronically in Dragonfly. Then they can upload a picture or scan the back page of their physcal onto the Dragonfly app.
A lot of this is new to us as well as you. Thank you for your patience during our transition to Dragonfly.
1. Summer workouts will run June 1 - June 16. Individual meetings will take place June 17-18. Players will receive calendar on June 1.
2. Each player will be pre-screened before every practice and will be required to wash hands before the start of practice. Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
3. Locker rooms will be off limits to any of the players during the summer workouts. Players must arrive dressed for practice.
4. Public watering stations/coolers will not be allowed. Each player must bring their own water to each workout.
5. Facilities and equipment will be sanitized and cleaned before and after each practice.
We hope all families are doing well and look forward to having the guys back on campus and playing baseball. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Coach Garner at email@example.com Spring Break Champions2014 Spring Break Champions