Date: Thursday, November 4
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Bama Theatre, Tuscaloosa
- Contestants may begin arriving to check-in at the Bama Theatre between 5:00 – 6:00 pm, fully dressed and ready (Stage Door is located on Greensboro Ave.).
- Only faculty and students participating in the pageant will be allowed backstage.
- Pictures will be made backstage prior to the pageant beginning at 5:00 pm. Packages from Lifetouch will be available to purchase - money and forms must be turned in at that time. There will also be photographs taken of the winners after the contest.
- A mandatory rehearsal will be held after school on Nov. 3rd. You must be present for the rehearsal in order to participate in the pageant. Have a ride by 4:30 pm in front of the gym.
- Bring the shoes that you will wear in the Beauty Walk to practice.
- You will be voting on Miss Congeniality. She is the one contestant who has been the friendliest and most helpful throughout the pageant.
- Contestants must stay for the entire program and may not leave early.
- Contestants will be allowed to check out on the day of the Beauty Walk (excused) at 11:45 a.m., which is considered a half day. You must be present on the day of the Beauty Walk to participate.
- If you are or have been suspended at any time before the Beauty Walk, you will not be allowed to participate.
- All TCSS policies and procedures will be followed.
- If for some reason you cannot participate, please contact Mrs. Dabbs immediately!
Due to COVID-19, seating is limited to 50% occupancy. ALL tickets will be pre-sell. Tickets are reserved seating and will be sold in the office beginning at 7:30 a.m. on the following days:
8th grade – Nov. 1 7th grade – Nov. 2 General Admission – Nov. 3 & 4
All tickets are $10.00.
Please note: Contestants may purchase up to 6 tickets. Grouped seating will be sold to family/groups of 2 or 4 and these seats cannot be split between families/groups that do not reside together.
Tickets will not be sold at the BAMA Theatre.
BAMA Theatre COVID-19 Rules
- It is HIGHLY SUGGESTED that all guests and audience members wear masks.
- All person's backstage will be required to wear masks when not onstage – this will be enforced.