Welcome to the Big Sandy Elementary Counseling Page. My name is David Lammon, and I am in my 4th year at Big Sandy! My mission at BSE is to serve and meet the needs of our students and families in a first-class way. I can assist students with any personal, social, or academic concern that may arise during the school year. I want all students at BSE to know they can come see me whenever they are experiencing hardships or problems of any kind. I would like to describe some of the services I provide as the school counselor at Big Sandy.
- Individual counseling with students on issues such as stress, social concerns, anger, academic concerns, and any other problem students might bring to my office
- Group counseling with students on issues such as behavior, social skills, grief, or other topics which may be needed
- Classroom guidance lessons which teach positive character development, social skills, decision making, and many other beneficial topics
- Provide assistance and consult with parents, teachers, and administrators
- Connect students and parents with helpful community resources
- Organize charity services for holidays and other student/family needs
- Coordinate educational accommodations for students in need
- Assist school faculty and parents with standardized testing
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 205-342-2840 (Extension 3).