Lessons for weeks 1-4 (April 6th-27th) can be found under the tab "HOMEWORK" to the left of this text. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!
A note to my students during the school closure:
This is not how it was supposed to end… I miss you all and hope you are all safe and healthy! As the weeks approach, please check this site for updates, videos, resources, and lessons. You all know how bad I am with technology, but we will all figure out this new way of learning TOGETHER. I want you all to know that even though we won’t be meeting face-to-face, you are always more than welcome to reach out to me through e-mail at email@example.com. I look forward to the day we all get to return to school so I can see each of your smiling faces! Please know that I love y’all; I am praying for y’all, and I can’t wait to laugh and learn together again! Please enjoy this time, stay focused on learning, and hug your parents/guardians—they are trying their best. Go Wildcats!Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 205-342-2670Grade/Subject:English 9English 10Advanced English 10 Cheer Co-SponsorEducation
- BS, Secondary Education English/ Language Arts: The University of Alabama.
- Highly Qualified
- Class B, Certified
- Praxis Certificate in FACS
- 7th and 8th grade ELA teacher at West Limestone--Lester, AL
- 8th, 10th, 11th grade ELA teacher at East Limestone--Athens, AL
- 9th and 10th grade ELA teacher at TCHS--Northport, AL
- 9th-12th grade FACS teacher & Cheer Sponsor at TCHS--Northport, AL
- I am a Tuscaloosa native and very excited to be working at TCHS. I graduated from The University of Alabama, and I love to watch any sport the Tide is playing! My husband David and I have two boys, Cameron and Brodie. We also have an old hunting dog, Luke and a miniture Yorkie, Chewy. Although we don't have any daughters, the cheerleaders fill that role for us. We attend church at Calvary Baptist where I help in the children's department. I love spending time with my family, attending sporting events, cooking, and going to concerts. I love the community and tradition at County High and look forward to an exciting school year. Go Wildcats!