Amy TroutmanEmail: email@example.comPhone: 205-342-2670Grade/Subject: Family & Consumer Science, Child Development, & Cheer SponsorEducation
- BS, Secondary Education English/ Language Arts: The University of Alabama.
- Highly Qualified
- Class B, Certified
- Praxis Certificate in FACS
- 7th and 8th grade ELA teacher at West Limestone--Lester, AL
- 8th, 10th, 11th grade ELA teacher at East Limestone--Athens, AL
- 9th and 10th grade ELA teacher at TCHS--Northport, AL
- 9th-12th grade FACS teacher & Cheer Sponsor at TCHS--Northport, AL
- I am a Tuscaloosa native and very excited to be working at TCHS. I graduated from The University of Alabama, and I love to watch any sport the Tide is playing! My husband David and I have two boys, Cameron and Brodie. We also have an old hunting dog, Luke. Although we don't have any daughters, the cheerleaders fill that role for us. We attend church at Calvary Baptist where I help in the children's department. I love spending time with my family, attending sporting events, cooking, and going to concerts. I love the community and tradition at County High and look forward to an exciting school year. Go Wildcats!