Students are required to dress in a manner that is appropriate for the educational environment.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. Tennis shoes are required for PE.
- Hates, caps, toboggans, sock caps, bandanas, door rags, and any other non-religiously exempt head coverings are not to be worn inside the building. Face coverings (medical exceptions) are not to be worn inside the building.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be the appropriate length (deemed an appropriate length) Tempos and sophies are not allowed.
- Tights, leggings, jeggings, and other skin-tight garments must be worn witha skirt, dress, or T-shirt that is deemed an appropriate length.
- No spaghetti straps, jane-tops, haleter,tops, or mid-drift shirts may be worn. All straps must be 3 fingers wide.
- No cleavage is to be shown at any time.
- Any holes in pants must be below finger-tip length. Anything above must not show skin.
- Clothing and personal items associated with gang affiliation/activity are prohibited.
- No undergarments may be shown at any time. Examples are, but are not limited to, sports bras and bralettes.
- Slogans, symbols, patches, and obscene writings which are disruptive or suggestive are prohibited.
- No sunglasses or non-prescription glasses
Administrators have the authority to determine inappropriate or unacceptable dress. When the dress or appearance of an individual student dirupts the teaching-learning environment, the administrator has the authority to take discinplary action.