How to Pay with Credit Card or Debit Card:
***There is a 3% web fee with a minimum of $2 and maximum of $5 per student***
1. Go to www.MySchoolFees.com
2. On the right side click the Register button
3. Fill in your Email, Create a Password, fill in First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip and Phone Number
4. Click Submit
5. Use the drop down to select Brookwood Middle School
6. On the right side type in the Student’s ID (you can find this on the top right corner of their fee sheet)
7. Click Add Student
8. Use the drop down in the middle of the screen to select the student’s name
9. On the left side fee categories will show
a. Prior Year fees will show as “Outstanding Balances” highlighted in yellow
i. If you have an outstanding balance click on the yellow highlighted line. On the right side your outstanding fees will show. Check the “Check to Pay all balances Owing” and then click Add to Cart
b. Current Year fees will show as “REGISTRATION – REQUIRED FEES” highlighted in green
i. Click on the green highlighted line. On the right side your current year fees will show. Check the “Check to Pay all balances Owing” and then click Add to Cart
10. If you want to add School T-shirt or make a donation for fieldtrips to your total Click on the REGISTRATION line highlighted in green. At the bottom right you will have the option to add School t-shirt or a donation. Check if you want to add and then click Add to Cart.
11. Once all fees have been added. Click Checkout.
12. Verify fees are correct, then click Check Out.
13. Put in your credit card information and click Pay Fees
14. On the right side click view and print receipt
15. Print Receipt (you will also be emailed a copy)
16. Take Receipt in order to pick up your Schedule