Julie Cavan M.S., CCC-SLPSpeech Language PathologistBrookwood Elementary SchoolBES Office Phone: 205-342-2668; ext 3242BES Secure Fax: 205-247-4161
- Bachelor of Arts: Communicative Disorders - The University of Alabama; 2011
- Masters of Science: Speech Language Pathology - The University of Alabama; 2013
- Certificate of Clinical Competence: American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Licensed to Practice Speech Language Pathology: State of Alabama (ABESPA)
- Brookwood Elementary School; Tuscaloosa County School System; 2015-current
- Restore Therapy Services; 2013-2015
I am originally from Birmingham, Alabama, but have lived in Tuscaloosa for 15 years. My husband and I have 3 children of our own (ages 7, 5, and 3). I enjoy all aspects of speech-language pathology, especially speech sound disorders and early language disorders. I enjoy working with preschool and school-aged children because they are resilient, innocent, and persevering. Feel free to contact me via phone, email, or School Status with any questions about your child's communication.