Julie Cavan M.S., CCC-SLPSpeech Language PathologistBrookwood Elementary SchoolBES Office Phone: 205-342-2668; ext 3242BES Secure Fax: 205-247-4161
- Bachelor of Arts: Communicative Disorders - The University of Alabama; 2011
- Masters of Science: Speech - Language Pathology - The University of Alabama; 2013
- Certificate of Clinical Competence: American Speech - Language Hearing Association
- Liscensed to Practice Speech - Language Pathology: State of Alabama
- Brookwood Elementary School; Tuscaloosa County School System; 2015-current
- Restore Therapy Services; 2013-2015
I enjoy all aspects of speech-language pathology, especially speech sound disorders and early language disorders. I enjoy working with school-aged children because they are resilient, innocent, and persevering. My husband and I live in Tuscaloosa and have 3 children of our own (ages 6, 4, and 2). I enjoy spending my free time with my children, drinking good coffee, eating chips/queso, and... speech therapy!