Michilyn BrownEmail:email@example.comPhone:342-2670Grade/Subject: Advanced and Regular English 9Prep period: 4thSummer reading for Advanced English 9: Summer of the Monkeys by Wilson Rawls
- Students will take a bonus quiz on the novel the second week of school.
Supply List for M. Brown
- 1" or 1 ½ " binder—I suggest that you have a binder that is just for my class.)
- Dividers—Reference, Grammar, Literature, Bellringers
- Red pen! You will use this for in-class grading.
- Pencils—I do NOT want work completed in pen.
- College rule notebook paper
- One package of white copy paper
- Tissue OR paper towels
Remind code for Advanced English 9: @3e9bk7
Remind code for Regular English 9: @cceeda
Click on Calendar to see what you missed.
Click on Class Handouts for copies of handouts and notes.Click Here to access my InformationNow page for grades and assignments.As a graduate of Tuscaloosa County High School, I am so honored to have the opportunity to teach in the very school where I made so many wonderful memories (SR. 94!!!!). Having begun my teaching career in the fall of 1999, I have taught in both the Tuscaloosa City and the Tuscaloosa County School Systems and have taught grades 6-8 and 11-12. I now am teaching both advanced and regular ninth-grade English here at TCHS.I am blessed to be married to the love of my life Richard Brown and to be the mother of three children. As a mother, I know how important it is that children are both loved and held accountable for their actions. I promise to love your children and to push them to set and uphold high expectations for themselves. I am here because I WANT TO BE HERE. I look forward to working with both you and your child!Let's have a great year!Go WILDCATS!!!!