Michelle ActonSchool Counselor
(205) 342-2648email: email@example.comEducation
- 1990 Auburn University - Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
- 2014 University of West Alabama - Masters Degree in School Counseling
- 2017 University of West Alabama - EdS in School Counseling
- 2021 University of West Alabama - Instructional Leadership Certificate
I have over 27 years experence in Education. I taught Kindergarten in Private schools for years beofre beginning my career in Public Education. I taught for 4 years in Saraland, Alabama before moving to Northport. This is my sixth year as a Counselor at Flatwoods.
I was born and raised around the Birmingham area. I graduated from Hewitt-Trussville High School and remained in Trussville until 2012. I lived in Mobile for the next four years before coming to Northport. I have four amazing children, 2 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law, and one adorable grandaughter. I enjoy spending time with my family, reading,bible journaling, Auburn football, traveling, the beach, and BASEBALL!