Important Information for Students and Parents
- Window for completing the online application and survey is June 1 through July 20
- Required student/parent orientation session at the TCSS Central Office
- Friday, July 26 from 8:30 AM until 12:00 PM
- Students accepted to the program report to the Central Office on August 8 for their first day of school.
- After August 8, 2019, students have 5 days to determine whether or not they wish to continue the program.
- After August 15, 2019, students will remain a full-time online students for the duration of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Students who fall an entire unit behind have accrued an equivalent of 10 unexcused absences; therefore, a referral will be made to EWP.
Select the links below for more information about the TCSS Virtual Learning Program
- 2019-2020 TCSS Virtual Learning Handbook
- Learning Program Assessment Schedule - Computer Lab Availability