Important Information for Students and Parents
- Window for completing the online application and survey is June 1 through July 20
- Required student/parent orientation session (Must attend one of the two sessions)
- Friday, July 27 from 8:30 AM until 11:30 AM OR
- July 27 from 12:30 PM until 3:30 PM
- Students accepted to the program report to the Central Office on August 9 for their first day of school.
- After August 9, 2018, students have 5 days to determine whether or not they wish to continue the program.
- After August 16, 2018, students will remain a full-time online students for the duration of the 2018-2019 school year.
- Students who fall an entire unit behind have accrued an equivalent of 10 unexcused absences; therefore, a referral will be made to EWP.
Select the links below for more information about the TCSS Virtual Learning Program
- 2018-2019 TCSS Virtual Learning Handbook
- Learning Program Assessment Schedule - Computer Lab Availability