Elizabeth FesslerFirst Grade Teacher
(205) 342-2862email: firstname.lastname@example.orgEducation
- Springville High School: 2004
- The University of Alabama college of Education: Bachelors of Elementary Education 2009
- 2009 - 2018: Vance Elementary School (Kindergarten and First Grade)
- 2018 - present: Northport Elementary School (First Grade)
Hi, my name is Liz Ramey Fessler. I have been teaching for 13 years and absolutely love being an educator. I have spent the last 13 years teaching Kindergarten and First grade and have fallen in love with helping students learn to read. I moved to Tuscaloosa in 2004 for college and loved it so much I decided to make it my home. I have been married to my college sweetheart, Kyle Fessler for 11 years and we have two beautiful daughters, Riley Ann (9) and Ramey Kate (3). We love Northport and are invested in our schools and community. We attend Church of the Highlands Tuscaloosa and love serving our city and campus. Some of my all time favorite things are; Church, Alabama Football, all things Disney, traveling, and getting my nails and hair done. I am so honored to be apart of NES and the Northport Community and cannot wait to see where the future take us.