To my Ironmen/my "Babies",
I miss you all so very much. I hope you all are safe, HEALTHY and are being kind. I hate that the year is ending so abruptly, but please know that I am counting down the days until I will be able to see your beautiful and intelligent faces once again.
I am still here as a resource for you and your families if needed...so don't hesitate to call my office number (and leave a voicemail) and/or send me a detailed email.
And lastly, please remember (to):
1. Take time to think before you act.
3. Remember that the past is the past and today is today. Past failures or mistakes are gone. If the past is truly relevant to today, let's use it- learn from it- so that we can do and be better; otherwise let's swallow it and move on.
4. Mind your OWN business, drink your water daily, protect your energy, protect your sanity and stay positive!
5. Treat others with respect and kindness...even when you don't want to or feel like it.
6. You matter! - You are courageous! - You are capable of great things! - You are a person of high integrity and sincere purpose! (Because I said so...and because it's true.)
7. You are braver than you believe...
8. You are stronger than you seem...
9. You are smarter than you think/give yourself credit for... &
10. You are loved more than you know!
Ms. Hendrix loves you ALL more than any words can describe! And I will see you all soon! Go Ironmen!!!