Please FILL OUT the top portion of the cover sheet.
COURSE: Environmental Science PERIOD: _______________
TEACHER: M.E. Wright INSTRUCTOR EMAIL: email@example.com
STUDENT NAME: ___________________________ STUDENT EMAIL: ____________________________
LAST FIRST (as seen in INOW)
DATE DUE: April 17, 2020 SENT: _______________ DATE RECEIVED: ____________________________
If you are NOT ALREADY signed up for REMIND follow these directions.
- PLEASE EMAIL your course instructor FIRST using your SCHOOL EMAIL (for easy contact). In the subject line fill in your class period, name and YOUR cell phone number. Example ( 8th, Harry Potter, (205)555.5555)
- REMIND SIGN UP DIRECTIONS:
1st period text: @ga84cbf to: 81010
6th period text: @236e28 to: 81010
- Add GoupMe App to your phone and I will attempt to connect each class. This will allow me to answer your questions in mass and you will be able to communicate as a class. Reminder I am monitoring this communication.
INSTRUCTIONS: Students are to complete all assignments by DUE DATE. Please record YOUR date of completion below.
If you have further questions, please email the course instructor.
ASSIGNMENT #1 RECOMMENDED Completion Date: April 8, 2020 Date Completed: ______
As you read the Chapter 12, answer the corresponding questions and fill in any graphic organizers in the space provided. Complete each Section Review page before moving on to the next section. Write neatly please.
Chapter 12 Air
- Sec 1- What Causes Air Pollution?
- Sec 2- Air, Noise and Light Pollution
- Sec 3- Acid Precipitation
- Map Skills – Pollution Levels
- Quiz Sec 1- What Causes Air Pollution?
- Quiz Sec 2 Air, Noise and Light Pollution
- Quiz Sec 3 Acid Precipitation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zd07gPGuoc Introduction To Air Pollution| Outdoor & Indoor Air Pollution Lets Tute Letstute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRrMcWA004 12.2 air, noise, and light pollution Aj Blackford
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf8cuvl62Vc Acid rain Environmental Chemistry|Chemistry|
FuseSchoolFuseSchool- Global Education
ASSIGNMENT #2 RECOMMENDED Completion Date: April 13, 2020 Date Completed: ______
As you read the Chapter 13, answer the corresponding questions and fill in any graphic organizers in the space provided. Complete each Section Review page before moving on to the next section. Write neatly please.
Chapter 13 Atmosphere and Climate Change
- Sec 1-Climate and Climate Change
- Sec 2- The Ozone Shield
- Sec 3 - Global Warming
- Map Skills- Different Winds
- Quiz Sec 1- Climate and Climate Change
- Quiz Sec 2- The Ozone Shield
- Quiz Sec 3- Global Warming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Iztt4D2UE&t=294s Understanding The Science Of Climate Change|Earth’s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU6pxSNDPhs Climate 101: Ozone Depletion|National Geographic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJAbATJCugs Global Warming 101| National Geographic National Geographic
ASSIGNMENT #3 RECOMMENDED Completion Date: April 16, 2020 Date Completed: ______
As you read the Chapter 14, answer the corresponding questions and fill in any graphic organizers in the space provided. Complete each Section Review page before moving on to the next section. Write neatly please.
Chapter 14 Land
- Sec 1- How We Use Land
- Sec 2- Urban Land Use
- Sec 3 –Land Management and Conservation
- Map Skills-Land Use
- Quiz Sec 1-How We Use Land
- Quiz Sec 2- Urban Land Use
- Quiz Sec 3- Land Management and Conservation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw0JiU-eWoU Land Use Bozeman Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoBFoFywU4Q Urban Sprawl and the Population & Environmental Effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=988IHNTVPFs Conservation& the Bureau of Land Management| Pew &This American Land Pew
- If you need any help; text me your name, class period and request. My cell number is (205)399.6244
Example: This is Harry Potter from 8th period. I need help understanding the moons motions, please.