Leigh BoswellEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 205-342-2646Grade/Subject: Special Education K-2Click Here to access my InformationNow page for grades and assignments.
- Working on Master's in Special Education at the University of Alabama
- Graduated from the University of Alabama in 2007, Summa Cum Laude and Highly Qualified.
- Bachelor of Science in the Multiples Abilities Program (MAP) - Elementary Education K-6, Multiple Abilities K-6, and Special Education K-6.
- Graduated from Tuscaloosa County High School in 1982.
Faucett-Vestavia Elementary School, August 2008 - present
- 2016-present: Special Education K-2
- 2014-2016: 1st grade
- 2009-2014: 3rd grade
- 2008-2009: 2nd grade
Huntington Place Elementary School
- 2007/2008 - 3rd grade
I grew up in Northport, Alabama and graduated from Tuscaloosa County High School. I am married to Alan Boswell, who also grew in Northport. Alan is the Chief Building Official for the City of Tuscaloosa in the Inspections Department. We have two sons; Kyle who is 24 and a graduate at The University of Alabama and working for Bolta Industries, and Sam who is 21 and a student at Auburn University (don't say it!).
We are members of Carrolls Creek Baptist Church of which I have been a lifetime member. I am very involved in our choir and love to sing. My sons are involved in the college group and they do a lot of fun and exciting stuff. We love going to the beach and the mountains and enjoy gradening to relax.I love teaching at Faucett-Vestavia Elementary where students become leaders!