CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-342-2670 ext. 6771
First: Honors English 10
Second: Honors English 10
Third: Honors English 10
Fifth: Southern Literature
Sixth: English 10
Seventh: Honors English 10
I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte with a major in English and a minor in Secondary Education. I dedicated my undergraduate career to extensive research regarding literature in the Secondary ELA classroom. As a member of the English Honors Program, I completed a thirty-page thesis on the importance of Multicultural Literature as a component of Multicultural Education. I gained experience in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools District by completing clinical hours in several schools. Later, I gained further experience at Mallard Creek High School.
Now, I am blessed to have found a wonderful school community here in Tuscaloosa, AL at County High. This has quickly become my favorite school I have had the opportunity to be a part of, and I am incredibly grateful for the Wildcats!
- BLOCK 1 Honors English → Send the message @rdavo to the phone number 81010.
- BLOCK 2 Honors English → Send the message @rdavor to the phone number 81010.
- BLOCK 3 Honors English → Send the message @rdavore to the phone number 81010.
- BLOCK 5 Southern Literature → Send the message @rdavoren to the phone number 81010.
- BlOCK 6 English → Send the message @regular10 to the phone number 81010.
- BLOCK 7 Honors English → Send the message @kabg93 to the phone number 81010.