Bulletin-- Thursday, January 21, 2021
- TusCoHi yearbook staff is in need of photos that were taken during the quarantine or over the summer. Photos should be "quarantine specific" and reflect things you did because of quarantine or things you saw during this time. Also, if you are a remote learner, feel free to submit photos of yourself learning remotely. This can include you working at your home computer, or how you have completed your home assignments. All photos need to be submitted NO LATER THAN THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 22nd to be included in the yearbook. Follow the directions on how to submit photos.
Directions on How to Submit Photos:
- Download the Balfour ImageShare App
- Create a free account
- Enter the school code - 127029
- Begin uploading photos from your phone.
- Identify yourself or others in the picture, as well as where the picture was taken.
- If you plan to be in the Beauty Walk and missed the meeting, there is still time to sign up. See Mrs. Troutman room1413 for information. Both remote and in-person students can be in the pageant.
- Are you interested in learning more about the medical field? Then check out Health Science! Applications may be picked up from Mrs. Workman in room 1206 or from the bulletin board outside her classroom. Applications and teacher recommendations are due back by Friday, January 29th.
- Do you like working with kids? Have you ever thought about being a teacher or coach? Applications are now available to join the Education & Training program for next school year. You can pick up an application from Mrs. Riedels room 1303 to join the Education & Training program. Applications are due January 29th.
- THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A YEARBOOK IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 29TH. NO YEARBOOKS WILL BE SOLD AFTER THIS DAY. THE COST OF THE YEARBOOKS IS $65. STUDENTS MAY BRING A CHECK TO MRS. COOPER OR ORDER ONLINE USING THE LINK FOUND ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE.
- Student applications for Welding, Modern Manufacturing, Automotive Services and Education and Training are located outside room 1408. All applications are due back to teachers no later than Jan 29th.
- Interested in being in front of the camera? Maybe you like to film and edit videos. There is a place for you in CATS-TV! Sign up for Introduction to TV production. See Mrs. Evans in room 1509 to get an application. Applications are due by Friday January 29th. Don't miss this chance to be the voice and face of TCHS!
- We will offer 2nd 9 weeks grade recovery. Students must sign up on the website, on Schoology, or pick up a form in the office. Forms should be returned to the office. If you failed 2nd nine weeks, we encourage you to sign up for grade recovery. We will have computer labs open with teachers available for help every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday for students completing grade recovery.
Today’s lunch menu is:
Entrees: honey balsamic pulled pork, chicken tender basket, pizza
Sides: Fresh fruit, sweet potato fries, buttered squash
As you know, this school year looks different than in the past. We will all be working together to keep everyone as safe as possible. Please note the new signage and hand sanitizing stations all over the school.
- Stay to the right while walking down the hallways
- social distance as much as possible
- wear your mask over your nose and mouth at all times
- use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often
TCHS appreciates our Adopt-A-School partner, Wells Fargo Bank. Wells Fargo supports the TCHS faculty, staff, and students through service and monetary support that provide grounds upkeep, student incentives, and student recognitions such as Student of the Month and a scholarship for a graduating senior. We are thankful for their partnership and support.