Senyo Komi Botoklo
Phone: 205-342-2650 Ext. 4257
University of West Alabama (2017)
- 18 hours Advanced Mathematics courses
University of West Alabama (2015)
- Education Specialist: Special Education/Collaborative Teacher (6-12)
Jacksonville State University (2013)
- Master of Science in Education: Special Education/Collaborative Teacher (6-12)
Jacksonville State University (2011)
- Bachelor of Science in Education: Mathematics Secondary Education
Gadsden State Community College (2007)
- Associate Degree in Science
University of Lomé (2003)
- Associate Degree in German Philology (DEUG II)
College Protestant of Kpalimé (2001)
- Diploma of Baccalaureate of Third Level Education (BAC II) in Language and Philosophy
2021- Presently Teaching 7th and 8th grade mathematics at Devis-Emerson Middle School.
2020 – 2021 Taught French at Tuscaloosa County High School.
2016 - 2020 Co-taught 9-12th Mathematics in classes as inclusion Special Ed. Teacher at Brookwood High School
2015 – 2016 Taught Mathematics at Brookwood Middle School
2014 – 2015 Taught Geometry and Algebra II & Trigonometry at Selma High School.
2013 - 2014 Taught French at Pell City High School.
2012 – 2013 Taught French at Paul W. Bryant High School and Central High School.
I am Senyo Botoklo, born and raised in Togo (West Africa). This is my 17th years living in Alabama and 10th years as a teacher. I am a triple certified teacher in Mathematic, Special Education, French, and eligible to teach college level Mathematics. I am a polyglot and I speak, read, and write Ewe, my native language, along with French, German, English, and some Spanish. We have a son Israel (9). My wife Dr. Commodore-Botoklo was a Chemistry teacher for 4 years, a Biology teacher for 5 years and now is a Laboratory Safety Manager and a Radiation Safety Officer. My elder brother is a school principal. My hobbies is to be in my garden during the day and read during the night.