- EdS in Curriculum and Instruction from University of Alabama.
- Masters in Elementary Education from University of Alabama.
- Bachelors in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education from University of Alabama.
- Sixth Grade Teacher at Holy Spirit Elementary School: 2003-2010
- Clinical Instructor at University of Alabama: 2010-2012
- Kindergarten Teacher at Northport Elementary School: 2012-2021
I was born in Cedar Falls, Iowa and grew up in South Florida. I attended kindergarten in Everglades City before moving to Naples, FL for 1st-12th grade. I came to Tuscaloosa for college where I met my husband, Matthew. We have been married for almost 25 years and call T-town home.
This school year marks my 20th in the education field. I'm thrilled to begin my second year as the school's Math Coach and to continue my journey working alongside the amazing faculty and staff at Walker Elementary. Last year, I began meeting many families who make up the Northside community and I hope to meet even more families this school year.
Please follow Walker RAMs Math Channel on Facebook for information and messages from me and videos and pictures of our students. If I can ever be of assistance to you or your family, please contact me via email.