- EdS in Curriculum and Instruction from University of Alabama.
- Masters in Elementary Education from University of Alabama.
- Bachelors in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education from University of Alabama.
- Sixth Grade Teacher at Holy Spirit Elementary School: 2003-2010
- Clinical Instructor at University of Alabama: 2010-2012
- Kindergarten Teacher at Northport Elementary School: 2012-2021
I was born in Cedar Falls and grew up in South Florida. I attended kindergarten in Everglades City before moving to Naples, FL for 1st-12th grade. I came to Tuscaloosa for college where I met my husband, Matthew. We have been married for almost 25 years and call T-town home.
To start my 19th year in education, I’m stepping into a new role as Math Coach. I’m thrilled to work alongside the amazing faculty and staff at Walker Elementary and I’m excited to meet the families who make up the Northside community.
If I can be of any assistance to your family, please contact me.