|Hello! I am Julie Junkin Bedsole. I worked as an RN for fourteen years before starting my career as a teacher here at Huntington Place Elementary School in August, 1998. I grew up in Gordo, Alabama, and lived there until we moved to Tuscaloosa five years ago. I am married to Charlie Bedsole, and he is an RN at Med Center North. We have two sons, Blake and Brett. Blake is 31, and Brett is 26. Blake is married, and I have a lovely daughter-in-law, Belinda. |
- I graduated from Gordo High School in Gordo, Alabama, in 1980.
- I graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing in May, 1984.
- I attended Shelton State Community College January through August, 1996, to complete 24 credit hours of additiional undergraduate courses required for Teacher Certification.
- I attended the University of Alabama August, 1996, through May, 1998, in order to complete all Professional Education courses required for Teacher Certification for Early Childhood and Elementary (K-6) Education.
- I worked as a Registered Nurse at DCH Regional Medical Center from August, 1984, until July, 1998.
- I have taught third grade at Huntington Place Elementary School for sixteen years.