Mrs. Emily Woodroof ♦ 12th Grade Counselor ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Facebook: Hillcrest Counselor ♦ 205.342.2800, option 3, extension 3
Applying to College
When should you apply to college? NOW!!!
- After you apply, go to needmytranscript.com to have your official transcript sent.
- Students on free/reduced lunches can have application fee waived. Contact Mrs. Woodroof for more information.
- College Application Week begins October 17th! Most applications will be free.
SCHOLARSHIPS - Updated 2/23
- Must be logged into office 365 to access the scholarship spreadsheet
- Email Mrs. Woodroof if you cannot access this spreadsheet - email@example.com
- All students have access with their school email
- Most local scholarships will be released in February, March and April 2023
Disaster/Distress Hotline – 1 -800-985-5990; text” TalkWithUS” to 66746
Suicide Hotline - text or call 988
Bradford Health Services Response Office - 1 -800-891 -9673
Indian Rivers Mental Health (Crisis Response Team) - 205-391 -3131
Crisis Center Teen L ink (3:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.) - 205-328-5465
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1 -800-273-8255
National Hope Line Network - 1 -800-442-4673
Tuscaloosa County Department of Human Resources – 205-562-6100
Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Department – 205-752-0616