Return to Headlines
- Any student with an overdue library book can return it to the library or renew it this week and next week. All fines are waived for students returning or renewing books.
- Bowling team members should stop by the library to see Coach Hatton to get uniform sizes. Everyone needs to turn in at least $25 for their spirit pack if you have not already done so.
- Students who are interested in participating in Pats’ Book Club need to sign up in the library. The first meeting will be on Thursday, October 31st, and we will meet to discuss the book Dry. Meetings take place during Enrichment.
- The Formal Senior Portrait make-up day will be November 8th in the Theater. You must sign up for a time slot and bring $25 for the photographer. The sign-up sheet is posted outside room 203. If you have any questions, ask Mr. Davis.
- Students who want to receive a dual enrollment scholarship for the spring term at Shelton should see a counselor ASAP. Applications will be accepted now through December 6th.
- Seniors who did not submit a Jostens order form will need to go to jostens.com to place their cap and gown order.
- Students interested in joining the Ultimate Frisbee Club should meet at the flagpole on Wednesday from 3:30 until 4:30.
- Catch Hillcrest football LIVE two different ways this season... Live audio stream and live video stream. The audio stream is FREE! Just go to the school website or social media pages and click on the link. The video stream is available at “NFHS network.com-search Hillcrest-Tuscaloosa” and requires a small $10 per month subscription. See Mr. Jones or Mr. Armstrong for details.
- Everyone is welcome to attend the Fellowship of Christian Students on Thursday morning from 7:35-7:55 in room 218.
- Grades 11-12: The National Guard wants to take students on college visits, feed them lunch, and explain how they can have their college tuition paid for. See Mrs. Woodroof ASAP if you are interested.