Return to Headlines
- A list of prom committee members was posted Monday after school. The first prom committee meeting will be Tuesday, February 12th in the library.
- Juniors: Applications to serve on the Prom Crew committee are now available. See Mrs. Tisdale (405), Mrs. Pratt (113) and Mrs. Mills (112) to pick up an application form. Applications must be returned by Tuesday, February 12th.
- Attention all NEW members of Mu Alpha Theta. Don't forget there will be a mandatory meeting Tuesday, February 12th at 3:15 in room 406. If you cannot make it, see Mrs. Coy.
- Do you like to sing and dance? You have the chance to audition for Hillcrest High School's brand-new Glee Club! Auditions will take place on Tuesday, February 12th after school in the choir room. Talk to Valerie Allen, Wylie Walker, Teaira Smith, or Hallie Grace Hamner for more details!
- Pats’ Book Club will hold its February meeting on Thursday, February 14th during Enrichment. We will meet to discuss the book Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds. Battle of the Books members are also asked to attend the meeting.
- The softball team is selling Pink softballs in 1st period to raise money for the 14th Annual Patriot Classic, all funds will go to the DCH Manderson Cancer Center. The softballs are $1.00 and the last day to purchase them is February 15th. The winning class will receive breakfast wraps from Tropical Smoothie.
- If anyone missed the Visuals audition meeting, there are extra packets available in the band room. Tryout Clinic begins March 25th.
- Sophomores: Tuscaloosa Forerunner applications are available in the front office. Deadline: March 29th.