Return to Headlines

Enrollment Information


To enroll in the Tuscaloosa County School System, you will need to complete the online enrollment form. 


Click here to register your child  Registration link for students for 2016-17 as a new K-12 student

Spanish registration link:  Matriculación de alumnos nuevos (español) 

Parents that experience technical issues with registration or SNAP Codes should call their local school or InfoSnap Customer support at 866-752-6850.
* A new K-12 student is defined as a student that has never attended Tuscaloosa County Schools, or special circumstances where SnapCodes were not generated for a specific student.

In addition to the online enrollment form, you will need to provide the following information/paperwork to enroll your child at Northport Elementary:

1. blue immunization certificate
2. power bill
3. official birth certificate
4. enrollment form
5. student's social security card
6. guardianship papers (if applicable)
7. lease or mortgage

The legal guardian or legal custodial parent of the student must reside in the Northport Elementary School zone. Proof of such residence may include a deed, contract for construction, lease, utility bill, driver's license, or voter registration document. Anytime a student is reported living out of zone, we must ask you to provide additional proof. A child of divorced parents must go to the school in the district school zone where the custodial parent lives. If you move out of the Northport Elementary School zone during the school year, your child must be withdrawn. If you have further questions about enrollment, please contact the office at 342-2862.