We hope that you and your families are doing well. The following are some guidelines, dates, and times to help you as you prepare to move forward.
- Recorded Graduation Ceremony – Hopefully you received the call out from the Central Office. The dates for TCHS recordings will be Wednesday and Thursday, May 20 and 21, 2020. Go to countyhigh.com, click on Coronavirus Information, click on May Recorded Graduation Celebration for more information. We will do a call out and post the time for students to do their recording to the school’s website as soon as we have the logistics from the recording company.
- Seniors may come to the school on Thursday, May 7, 2020 from 9 am to 12 noon to pick up their graduation stole, turn in all textbooks, and pick up any belonging they may have left at the school.
- To pick up your stole, students or parents will drive through the bus lane at the back of the school.
- To turn in textbooks, students or parents will turn in books at the back of the school in the bus lane in the designated area.
- Seniors who need to pick up belongings in the building will go to the North Parking Lot and will remain in their cars until a teacher or administration directs them to come into the building.
- Seniors who still need to pick up their cap and gown from Jostens may contact Scott Moore at 205-233-1945 for assistance.